Our jewellery is chosen for its high quality but due to its delicate nature is not under warranty. Every piece is checked before being sold, however, should an item be found defective within one week (7 days) from date of purchase, we will repair or replace it provided that it has not been damaged due to wear and tear or through neglect in the following care instructions given.
An item given with love, received with love and cared for lovingly will give a lifetime of joy!
- Pure silver is soft, so it is generally combined with other metals (usually copper) to produce a more resilient product.
- Sterling silver is made up of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals.
- Silver items should have a 925 hallmark stamp on it.
- Silver needs to be polished because it tarnishes when exposed to the atmosphere.
- Silver is cleaned using a silver polish cloth - enquire by us for further info.
- To avoid damage, Sterling silver should be stored in the pouches and boxes supplied with your purchase when not in use.
- Do not expose to chemicals such as bleach, perfumes, hair-sprays, detergents, body lotions, chlorinated or sea water.